Day 2: Ready for some TMI? Here goes:
- My feet are HUGE.
- I have OCD tendencies. Can’t touch raw chicken. And I eat all of my broken chips before I eat the ones that aren’t broken – and if there are some curled over chips that aren’t broken? They get eaten before the flat whole chips. But this only happens when I pour chips out onto a plate or something – I don’t normally rifle through a big ol’ bag of Lay’s Potato Chips looking for the broken bits. But. I. Will. If. I. Have. To.
- I’m an excellent driver.
- I look AWESOME in red lipstick…but I’m not someone who likes to be all that flashy.
- For as much bitching as I do about my job and these people that I have to manage? I honestly love it. It’s not very often that you find a job that you can act like a total bitch and get away with it and actually be praised for it.
- I come from a VERY musical family – we all sing and many of us play instruments with varying degrees of success. I prefer to sing, but I will play the guitar really HORRIBLY in the privacy of my own living room.
- I was married at the ripe old age of 19. IT WASN’T EVEN A SHOTGUN WEDDING, Y’ALL!! I was pure as the driven snow on my wedding day.
- I miss my daddy. He passed away 2 years ago and sometimes I just want him to hug me just like he used to…a little too tight, with completeness.
- TOMORROW is the Emma Hill House Show and I’m all worked up about it and excited.
- I honestly should have been a nurse.
- I’m quick to love. Even a stupid reality TV star can get me to love them.
- I have brown eyes. And yes, that means I’m full of shit.
- I do not enjoy olives.
- I drink Pepsi, like health nuts drink water…I know, I know….shut up.
- I’m an EXCELLENT cook and have a food blog and website and stuff.
- I’m utterly and completely obsessed with Maui, HI. Not. Even Kidding.
- I like to count things down by WAKE UPS. Like, ONE MORE WAKE UP UNTIL EMMA AND BRYAN ARE HERE! And…68 WAKE UPS UNTIL WE GO TO MAUI!
- I’m addicted to my cell phone and know I should put it away, but WHAT IF I MISS A POST ABOUT WHAT ONE OF MY ACQUAINTANCES HAS FOR DINNER?!?!?!?!
- I can’t believe I’m almost down to #20.
- I can’t believe you read this whole thing. You seriously need a life. Now, leave me a comment or something. At the very least, click “like”. 🙂
Welp – there you have it! I hope you are happy with my list. If there is something I’ve blatantly left out that you’d like to add, let’s make this a team effort, shall we?