- I wrote up all the 3-day Pay or Vacate letters for those who haven’t paid their rent yet.
- I polished off a bag of Lay’s Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips. (It only had about 3-4 handfuls left…I didn’t even break a sweat – in case you were wondering.)
- I’ve only used the term “motherfucker” about a dozen times today! This is a goddamned breakthrough, people.
- Located the main water shut off for my apartment community with my maintenance guy so we could repair a pipe that burst.
- Managed to piss off about a dozen people by serving them notices because they didn’t pay their rent yet. It’s due on the 1st – late on the 6th. Why they come into my office all pissed off at ME, I couldn’t tell ya. Not my problem.
- Answered the question, “Did you have to post the notice face-out so everyone could see it?” The answer? Yes. Yes I did.
- Dinked around on The Facebook.
- Finished a bag of jellybeans.
- Wrote 2 BLOG posts.
- Drank 4 glasses of water.
- Attempted to win Paul McCartney tickets – participating in a radio contest. I was never the 95th caller.
- Ordered flowers for my BFF to get delivered today – which is her BIRFDAY!
- Nuked popcorn without burning it.
- Ate said “nuked” popcorn. Didn’t share.
- Hung up on a telemarketer after they stumbled and stuttered when they said their name. Not a good opener…..no, I cannot spare any time for your m-m-m-market s-s-s-survey.
That’s about it…but it’s only 3:45, and I haven’t been home yet…so…